Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ostara




The spring equinox was just a few days ago. It is the day when the light equals the dark and begins to extend longer and longer each day into summer. In honor of Ostara and as an early birthday present to myself, I'm replanting the pots on our front stoop. I included rosemary to welcome visitors with beautiful scents and I just love the pretty little 'Chicks and Hen' plant in purple. It reminds me of the process of the flowering of the soul as we continuously open to the majesty of ourselves and love and creation on our path through this life. Welcome, Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm an artist working in paint and photography and collage and sometimes the written word or construction paper with markers. (Depends on the day.) I share a fish-out-of-water experience in the Deep South with my creative, progressive little family just outside of Atlanta, Georgia.